- Is an airpark in the works in Moses Lake, WA?
A 100-lot airpark is one of a few options to Moses Lake city leaders are considering for the city-owned airport.
- Class E Airspace coming to Falmouth, MA
Controlled airspace is necessary for IFR operations in the area.
- Alaska couple lives a pilot’s dream at hangar home in Palmer￼
Andrew is a lucky man. His wife, Carri Ann, is the family pilot. She earned her wings about seven years ago.
- Is your airpark data up-to-date?
Don’t delay. Make sure your airpark data is up-to-date in the FAA database.
- Auction at 8TN2
A home on 26+ acres at Tennessee’s Pleasant Grove Airpark (8TN2) will be auctioned, online, beginning Nov. 8 and closing Nov. 18 at 11 am CT.
- AOPA: Newlyweds Tie The Know at Fly-In Wedding
Thaxton arrived in style in his family’s polished Cessna 170. The bride, Georgia, arrived at the ceremony site in a 1930s Chevrolet truck.