HANNY BEAVER ESTATES PLAN OF LOTS IN HANNY BEAVER AIRPARK
- All lots shall be restricted to a single family dwelling per lot, with a living area of a minimum of 1500 sq. ft. excluding basements, porches, or garages.
- No structure of a temporary character shall be used on any lot as a residence either temporary or permanent.
- Permanent outbuilding such as hangars, garages, etc. shall conform to architecture acceptable to the neighborhood.
- Only one airplane hangar is permitted per lot.
- House plans for dwelling to be constructed must be approved by the owner or his agent prior to the construction of said dwelling.
- No noxious or offensive activities shall be carried out on any lot, nor shall anything be done there-on which may be, or may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.
These reservations shall be binding upon William V. and Helen L. Jednak, their heirs, executors, administrators and assigns and purchasers and any future purchasers of lots in this plan.