January 1, 1990
HOME OWNERS AGREEMENT
- All Home owners of the Home Owners Assoc. have full and equal rights and ownership of said Airstrip and parallel roads.
- The South end entrance to Airport property is for the exclusive use of property owners: The North end entrance is available for use with Bob and Dian Johnstons’ approval.
- Airstrip and road maintenance will be equally shared by the members of the Home Owners Association as determined by the actual cost of the expenditures or by equal participation, as well as Insurance and other approved costs.
- Homes on Sites are not restricted as to size or style. Homes on Sites are required to be permanent structures, only for residential use, single family hangar-type homes, one per site, no misc. out buildings or fencing.
- Other rules and regulations imposed only by a majority vote of home owners.