Idaho's SilverWing airpark a buyout target?

Idaho’s “Bonner County is moving forward with a plan to buy out the developers of a controversial residential development at Sandpoint Airport with federal funds,” according to a story in the Bonner County Daily Bee. Under the proposal, 95 percent of the buyout cost would borne by FAA and the remaining 5 percent would be […]

Idaho’s “Bonner County is moving forward with a plan to buy out the developers of a controversial residential development at Sandpoint Airport with federal funds,” according to a story in the Bonner County Daily Bee.

Under the proposal, 95 percent of the buyout cost would borne by FAA and the remaining 5 percent would be funded through the Panhandle Area Council or some other funding source that has not been identified yet.

1 comment

  1. Could you pleasee provide more information on this topic??? Also your site is amazing. Best regards…

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.