Heaven’s Landing developer Mike Ciochetti and I have had a years-long discussion about living the airpark lifestyle. It is – or should be – so much more than simply a home where you can park your plane. There is – or should be – a lifestyle that goes along.
Speaking to that lifestyle, Mike and his wife Holly are organizing a “Fly Out to Great Exuma, Bahamas” at the new Heaven’s Landing Outpost at the Grand Isle Resort from November 10-13, 2016.
Schedule of Events
The Grand Isle Resort is rolling out the red carpet and has planned an itinerary sure to please everyone that plans to join us.
Thursday, November 10th:
- Arrival, check in, and relax at the Grand Isle Resort & Spa.
- Familiarize yourself with the luxury accommodations.
- Self-tour the resort, marina, golf course, and Emerald Bay on your private golf cart.
- Take in all of the amazing ocean views and perfect weather.
- Enjoy an “Island BBQ” themed dinner at Grand Isle’s poolside restaurant overlooking Emerald Bay at 6:00 p.m.
- After dinner enjoy a traditional Bahamian “Junkanoo” bonfire on the beach just steps away.
Friday, November 11th:
- Take an incredible boat trip up the Exuma Cays, 365 stunning islands that were recently declared “the most beautiful place from space” by astronaut Scott Kelly.
- Experience the famous swimming pigs, giant iguanas, the Dragon’s Breath Blowholes, and the amazing Questions Mark Sandbar, all while enjoying the bluest and most transparent water in the world.
- Enjoy a traditional Bahamian lunch on Little Farmer’s Cay at Ty’s Sunset Bar & Grill, just feet away from a gorgeous white sandy beach, and adjacent to a 2,500’ paved runway.
- Cruise back to Grand Isle Resort as you await a stunning island sunset over the water.
- Enjoy live Country & Blues music performed on location at the Grand Isle Resort.
Saturday, November 12th:
- Abundant options await you on this final fully day at the resort.
- No trip would be complete without a round at the Greg Norman Signature Golf Course.
- Book a fishing charter.
- Head out for some snorkeling or scuba.
- Pamper yourself or you spouse at the resort’s Sea Star Spa.
- Relax and enjoy the infinity pool, mile long beach, or some of the watersports offered.
- Close out the evening as we all head to dinner at local favorite “Catch A Fire” for some great food and live Bahamian music at sunset.
Sunday, November 13th:
- Depart (unfortunately) unless you decide to stay longer.
If flying yourself isn’t in the cards, Delta Airlines offers daily flights. Contact Mike (email) or Holley at 706-212-0017 for more information.